How do you know which decking to choose for your project?
Is it possible to get answers to all your decking questions? Who can help you see and touch the available products today? My name is Rick Wedding (from McCabe Lumber), and I can assist you in making the best selections for your upcoming project.
Where do you begin?
I recommend that homeowner’s read the blog posts below. This will give you a better understanding of the process and the decisions you will need to make later.
- Planning a New Deck? (Tips and Tricks to help With a Great Design)
- How Much Does a Treated Deck Cost?
- How Much Does a Composite Deck Cost?
- Resurfacing Your Current Deck? (What You Will Need to Know Before Tackling This Project)
- What Deck Options and Accessories Should I Consider?
Ready to make selections?
You will need to contact me to make an appointment to begin the selection process. You can start the process by entering contact details in the form below. Once you send me your information, I will contact you to schedule a convenient day and time to meet.
The process will take about an hour and you will leave the showroom with plenty of samples and information. The McCabe Lumber decking area is second to none in Cincinnati.
Need more information before moving forward?
Join me over at my private Facebook group and start asking your questions. Why private? I want you to be able to ask questions without being pitched by salespeople. I am here to answer questions, not pitch product. You can ask anything.
- Ask about Manufactures
- Ask about Installation
- Ask about Pricing
- Ask about Products we stock at McCabe Lumber