You Need Help Choosing Products for Your Composite Deck (and Choosing the Right Contractor)
You're getting ready to plunk down some serious cash for your new deck. What products will give you the most bang for your buck? Should you try to build it myself? If you're hiring a contractor, how do you protect myself from being taken? Do You wish there was a way to know for sure you're making the right decisions?
Give me 45 Minutes and You Will Have Everything You Need to Make a Decision About Your Composite Deck.
- How to know if your existing framing can still be used (If older than the summer of 2016, the answer may surprise you).
- Most Composite Decking will Sag between the Joist (How to Minimize the Sagging with This Simple Secret).
- All Treated Lumber is the Same, Right? Wrong! I will explain during our consultation.
- How Hot Does Composite Decking Really Get?
- Some 30 Year Warranties Have Hidden Frustration (Yes, you read that right).
- How To Avoid The Contractor From Hell.
- The Myth That You Can't Afford a Composite Deck.
- 5 Finish Details That Most Homeowners Never Think About.
- How Much Will a Composite Deck Cost Me? ( Use My Simple Formula To Get Your Ballpark Cost Immediately).
- The Secret About Using Composite Decking With Aluminum Rail (This May Shock You).
Imagine yourself with family and friends enjoying each others company while sitting on your new deck. You tip back your favorite beverage, and you look around knowing your investment was a good one.
It's Decision Time
You're standing at the crossroads.
Of the two roads before you, the one on the left is the road you've been traveling so far...it's rough, uphill, and full of confusion.
On the right is the road less traveled.
It's smooth, paved, and proven to be the easiest way to finally stop the endless cycle of confusion...
...and know exactly how to make this decision.
Choose the right road.
Let's walk that road together.
Fill out the form below to schedule your consultation.