Do you struggle choosing which products and services are best for your home?
You’re not alone.
Would you like to become more confident choosing products and services for your home?
Big media (radio and television) promote companies with the biggest wallets. These companies are not always the best fit for your home improvement needs. Why not make it possible for all companies to share their voice? To make an informed decision, wouldn’t it make more sense to hear from all sides?
And that is what Rick Wedding aims to do. Building Supply Guy offers a platform to all companies big and small. We gather current information from local business and brands to bring transparency to the industry.
Home Improvement (Less Complicated) begins with hearing all of the available information out there.
Who is Rick Wedding, and how does he know about this stuff?
My name is Rick Wedding and I started selling building materials in 1987 after returning home from Fort Leonard Wood Missouri. As a combat engineer I developed a passion for construction that continues to this day.
I have worked in several markets around the country and have seen the evolution of building products over the last 31 years.
One thing has never changed. Homeowners want to get the very best products and services that they can afford.
McCabe Lumber in Loveland, Ohio has been my homebase for the past 11 years. It is a great place to work and backs up my passion for quality products and services.
Personally Speaking…(Facts about Rick Wedding)
- I am a husband and father to an awesome family.
- I’m a Beer Snob – I love good craft beer from time to time, and typically prefer stouts.
- My Dog is a Weimeraner and her name is Ash. My wife’s dog, Bella, is Teacup Maltese, but she thinks she’s my dog.
- Why favorite place on the planet is Jost Van dyke – British Virgin Islands (so far)
- I have recently lost around 50 pounds (Okay…perhaps I was drinking more than an occasional craft beer) and have gotten back into a fitness routine.