Do you struggle choosing which products and services are best for your home?
You’re not alone.
Many homeowners struggle with this decision, and it can be overwhelming to sort through all of the options.
If you’d like to feel more confident when it comes to choosing products and services for your home, Building Supply Guy can help. We offer a platform that allows all companies, big and small, to share their voice and information about their products and services. This allows you to make an informed decision and get a well-rounded understanding of what’s available to you.
Big media outlets often promote companies with the biggest advertising budgets, but that doesn’t always mean they are the best fit for your home improvement needs. At Building Supply Guy, we believe in transparency and want to give you all of the information you need to make the best decision for your home.
Rick Wedding, the founder of Building Supply Guy, is dedicated to making the process of home improvement less complicated for you. By gathering information from local businesses and brands, we aim to provide you with all the tools you need to confidently choose the products and services that are right for your home.
Who is Rick Wedding, and how does he know about this stuff?
My name is Rick Wedding and I started selling building materials in 1987 after returning home from Fort Leonard Wood Missouri. As a combat engineer I developed a passion for construction that continues to this day.
I have worked in several markets around the country and have seen the evolution of building products over the last 35 years.
One thing has never changed. Homeowners want to get the very best products and services that they can afford.
McCabe Lumber in Loveland, Ohio has been my homebase for the past 11 years. It is a great place to work and backs up my passion for quality products and services.
Personally Speaking…(Facts about Rick Wedding)
- I am a husband and father to an awesome family.
- I’m a Beer Snob – I love good craft beer from time to time, and typically prefer stouts.
- My Dog is a Weimeraner and her name is Ash. My wife’s dog, Bella, is Teacup Maltese, but she thinks she’s my dog.
- Why favorite place on the planet is Jost Van dyke – British Virgin Islands (so far)
- I have recently lost around 50 pounds (Okay…perhaps I was drinking more than an occasional craft beer) and have gotten back into a fitness routine.